When should 911 be used?

The 911 emergency system was designed to be used to report serious police, fire, and medical emergencies.

Non-emergencies can be reported by calling 610-696-7400.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a copy of a police report?
2. How do I contact the West Goshen Police Department?
3. When should 911 be used?
4. How can I get in touch with the West Goshen Police Department via email?
5. Is parking permitted in the Fire Lane(s) in the Goshen and Shop Rite Centers?
6. What is required to be on the vehicle that is parked in a handicapped space?
7. How do you get a Handicapped Placard?
8. What designates a handicapped parking space?
9. Does West Goshen have a dog ordinance?
10. Are “BB” guns permitted in the Township?
11. Is the use of fireworks permitted?
12. When is one required to report an accident to the police?
13. Is there a curfew in West Goshen Township?
14. When a parking ticket is issued, how should it be paid?
15. Does the Township require a permit when someone is selling door to door?
16. How do I provide the Police Department with emergency contact information for my business’s alarm system?