Trash Collection - Monday & Thursday
Pickup begins at 6 am and ends at 5 pm. Trash should be put out the night before or by 6 am on the morning of trash pickup.
Please use the Township-provided 96 gallon trash container. No other trash containers will be allowed. Place the container on the street with the wheels against the curb, and handle and wheels facing away from the street, at least 3 feet from any other trash containers and 4 feet from any other obstructions such as mailboxes, cars, or other vehicles.
Do not overfill the container. Lids on containers must be closed to prevent waste from spilling onto the street. This also helps eliminate odors and pest problems. Bagging all garbage also helps eliminate container odor. Do not place items on top, next to, or outside the container. If you do, the automated truck will not be able to pick up any of your trash. All items must be inside the container for collection.
The trash container shall remain with the property in the event of change of homeownership, and may not be removed for any reason. Learn more about the safe use and care of your trash container with a helpful Toter Cart Use and Care Brochure (PDF).
Holiday Pickup Schedule
If trash and recycling services are scheduled for the following holidays, pickup will occur on the next day. If a holiday falls on a Monday through Thursday, the second trash pickup that week will take place on Friday.
- Memorial Day: Monday, May 31st
- Collections will be on Tuesday, June 1st and Friday, June 4th
- July 4th: Sunday, July 4th
- Collections will be on Monday, July 5th and Thursday, July 8th
- Labor Day: Monday, September 6th
- Collections will be on Tuesday, September 7th and Friday, September 10th
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 25th
- Second collection will be on Friday, November 26th
- Christmas: Saturday, December 25th
- Collections will be on Monday, December 27th and Thurs, December 30th