Resident Art Exhibit
West Goshen Resident Art Exhibit Highlights Talents of Township Residents
West Goshen Township is home to many talented professional and amateur artists. Over the past 22 years, The West Goshen Resident Exhibit at the Galleries at the West Goshen Township Administration Building has become the premier showcase for works of art highlighting these talents. All West Goshen residents, regardless of training, skill level, or professional status, are invited to participate in this annual tradition.
This year’s West Goshen Resident Exhibit will take place from September 6th through October 31st, 2022 . Both floors of the West Goshen Township Administration Building will feature paintings, drawings, photographs, sculptures, quilts, needlepoints, and more art!
A free special art reception will be held on Thursday, September 28th for members of the public to meet artists and learn about their works. Light snacks and soft drinks will be provided.
Submission rules and registration forms for the exhibit are available HERE
Rules for Submission
- All artists entering submissions MUST reside in West Goshen Township.
- All submissions must be brought to the West Goshen Township Administration Building, 1025 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380 (N. Five Points Road and Paoli Pike) any business day between 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM no later than Friday, September 2, 2022 at 3:00 PM.
- There is no maximum number of submissions per artist. West Goshen Township can not guarantee, however, that all submitted works of art will be displayed.
- West Goshen Township reserves the right to deny exhibit of any work at the discretion of the West Goshen Township Manager.
- West Goshen Township is not responsible for any damages to works of art that may result from theft, vandalism, climate exposure, or other causes.
- Works of art will be displayed from September 6, 2022 through October 31, 2022. Exhibited artwork may not be removed during this time.
- All exhibitors must retrieve their artwork from the West Goshen Township Administration Building by Friday, December 2, 2022.
- Anyone interested in submitting entries must fill out and attach one Registration Form (below) per piece of artwork.
- Blank registration forms may be reproduced. Forms are also available online at www.westgoshen.org.
- Direct any questions about the West Goshen Resident Art Exhibit to the West Goshen Township Park and Recreation Department at 610-696-5266, ext. 4104 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.