Comprehensive Plan Task Force
The Comprehensive Plan Task Force was an Ad Hoc Committee that existed from 2017-2019 and were tasked with updating the township's Comprehensive Plan.
West Goshen Township endeavored to update its 2004 Comprehensive Plan to implement current planning standards and forecast growth trends, improve vehicular and pedestrian traffic flow and provide a long-term planning document for use by the Township Board of Supervisors and Planning Commission. The Township received a $25,000 Vision Partnership Program (VPP) Grant from Chester County and incorporated elements of the existing Landscapes 2 and forthcoming Landscapes 3 Chester County planning documents.
2019 Comprehensive Plan
The West Goshen Township Board of Supervisors adopted the 2019 Comprehensive Plan (PDF) on June 18, 2019.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
- Christopher Pielli, Esq., Board of Supervisors Liaison
- Casey LaLonde, Township Manager
- Derek Davis, Assistant Township Manager / Director of Planning and Zoning
- Rick Craig, Township Engineer
- Bill Webb, Township Zoning Officer
- Nancy Sarcinello, Township Consultant
- Ray Ott, Ray Ott and Associates, Township Planning Consultant
- Jeannine Speirs, Chester County Planning Commission
- Carrie Martin, Township Planning Commission
- Terry Wildrick, Township Planning Commission
- John Hellman, Township Planning Commission
- Dr. Douglas White, Township Planning Commission
- Maxine Richter, Resident
- Bob Sheller, Resident
- Bob Stratton, Resident