View West Goshen Township in a larger map
- West Goshen Township Municipal Complex: located at the intersection of Paoli Pike and N. Five Points Road.
- West Goshen Community Park: located at the intersection of Fern Hill Road and N. Five Points Road. The Park and Recreation Department's bus trips depart from the upper parking lot of Community Park located on Lawrence Drive, near the ARC of Chester County.
- Robert E. Lambert Park: located on Pottstown Pike, near the intersection with Greenhill Road.
- Barker Park: located on Falcon Lane near Westtown Road.
- Coopersmith Park: located off of Spring Lane near the Shop - Rite Shopping Center.
- Rainsite for the West Goshen Summer Concert Series: West Chester East High School Auditorium, 450 Ellis Lane or Fugett Middle School Auditorium, 500 Ellis Lane.