Billing & Payments
Sewer, Trash & Recycling Billing
- Base Amount:
- Sewer: $105
- Trash: $85
- 10% penalty applied if amount due is paid after the due date printed on the quarterly bill.
- Each additional month of bill being overdue: 0.75% penalty.
After Hours Drop Boxes
For your convenience, payments may be placed in our secure "After Hours Drop Box" 24 hours a day, located just outside the Administration Building's entrance and at the new "Drive-Up After Hours Drop Box."
Online Credit Card Payments
Credit card payments for sewer and trash bills through the West Goshen Township website are currently available for a fee. Please use the Township's Citizen Self Service link: Citizen Self Serve Online Payments.
Bank Online Payments
You may also pay your sewer and trash bill through your personal bank. Many institutions offer free online bill payment to their customers. If you are interested in using this convenient method, then here are some guidelines to ensure your payments are completed in a smooth, timely, and accurate manner:
- Initiate West Goshen Township as a payee with the mailing address of:
1025 Paoli Pike
West Chester, PA 19380
- Include a properly formatted account number in the reference area (example: 52 - x - x )
- Be sure the service address appears on the check
- Allow 7 to 10 days for the payment to be mailed from your bank prior to the due date
- Caution: there have been instances when the due date is entered, but by the time the checks are mailed and arrive to West Goshen Township, 7 to 10 days may have elapsed, and overdue penalties have been assessed
Questions & Concerns
If you have any questions about setting up your online payments, please contact your bank. If you have any questions about the content of information or the timeliness of the payment, please contact the West Goshen Township Billing Department at 610-696-5266.