Summer Recreation Program
Now Hiring Summer Counselors: The West Goshen Park and Recreation Department is currently seeking enthusiastic and experienced individuals to plan, facilitate and supervise safe and enjoyable outdoor activities for participants of West Goshen’s Summer Recreation Program, Summer Teen Program and Afternoon Sports Clinics. Being a summer counselor is a rewarding part-time position which is ideal for high school and college students or anyone seeking hands-on experience working with children outdoors. For more information contact Summer Program Coordinator Tom Steines. Click here for a West Goshen Application for Employment.
2021 Summer Recreation Program: The West Goshen Park & Recreation Department is hoping to offer our traditional Summer Recreation Program for the summer of 2021. Our popular program eight - week program invites children between the ages of five and twelve to participate in a variety of fun outdoor activities including sports, games, crafts and special events. The Summer Recreation Program is offered at three different West Goshen park locations: Barker Park, Coopersmith Park and West Goshen Community Park. At this time, no decision has been made about the status of the West Goshen 2021 Summer Recreation Programs. We are proceeding with the assumption we will hold camps, but recognize that they may need to be cancelled if conditions require. We hope to know better in the spring.
- Since the Summer Teen Program is moving to Lambert Park will the Summer Recreation Program for 5 to 12 year old children still take place at West Goshen Community Park?
- Are the Summer Teen Program and the Summer Recreation Program held at the same time?
- May I enroll my child(ren) in both the Summer Recreation Program and the Afternoon Sports Clinics?
- Would I receive the discounted rate for multiple children if I have one child in the Summer Recreation Program for 5 to 12 year old children, and one child in the West Goshen Summer Teen Program?
- Are field trips included in the cost of registration?